We provide employee assistance programmes and counselling services to companies through our service EMPATHY – Employee Assistance and Therapy.
This service includes:
- 24 hour – 365 day helpline manned by fully trained counsellors.
- Card issued to all employees with help-line number.
- Information sheet to all employees regarding confidentiality and services available.
- Assistance with personal, financial, occupational matters & bereavement & additional specific referral.
- Access to face to face counselling local to home or work, CBT therapy and hypnotherapy
- Ability to provide inclusive face to face counselling in pricing
- Mentoring on site and stress management training available
- Quarterly reports and assessment of usage.
- Disaster recovery option for individuals or groups.
- Advice to Managers/Management should an employee or others be ‘at risk’ at work.
- Ability to combine with 24 hour GP line
- Mental health first aid training available
- Critical incident counselling available
- access to our mental health well-online programme
Please see our individual pages listed under this heading for more details.
For further information or to receive a quote, please use our online enquiry form.