First aid training available on site to enable first aiders to respond to medical issues in the workplace.
This will include:
- Management of bodily fluids/blood loss.
- Reduction of spread of infection.
- Mouth to mouth resuscitation.
- Process for keeping person safe whilst calling Emergency Services.
- Use of Defibrillator.
- Certificate in First Aid.
Mental Health first aid training also available, this is a new form of First Aid on site, where training is provided in:
- Recognising stress and anxiety in others
- Training managers to understand and manage stress and mental health issues
- Providing ‘safe spaces’ for those with personality or anxiety issues.
- Helping all employees manage the impact of mental health in the workplace and encouraging those suffering to feel secure in the workplace with day to day support where required.
- Reporting to Emergency Services when critical incident occurs.
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid.
Please see our individual pages listed under this heading for more details.
For further information or to receive a quote, please use our online enquiry form.