We provide employee assistance programmes and counselling services to companies through our service EMPATHY – Employee Assistance and Therapy.
This service includes:
- 24-hour – 365-day helpline manned by fully trained counsellors.
- Card issued to all employees with a help-line number.
- Information sheet to all employees regarding confidentiality and services available.
- Assistance with personal, financial, and occupational matters & bereavement & additional specific referrals.
- Access to face to face counselling local to home or work and CBT therapy
- Ability to provide inclusive face-to-face counselling in pricing
- Mentoring on-site and stress management training are available
- Quarterly reports and assessment of usage.
- Disaster recovery option for individuals or groups.
- Advice to Managers/Management should an employee or others be ‘at risk’ at work.
- Monthly free webinars
- Mental health first aid training available
- Critical incident counselling available
- access to our mental health well-online programme