Occupational Health Referrals
Every organisation should have access to Occupational health advice. When an individual has been away from work either through ill health or repeated absence, or injury they need to be medically assessed by an Occupational health practitioner who will understand their medical status and impart their knowledge in relation to their working environment.
Some individuals may fall under the Equality Act 2010 and need appropriate adjustments to the workplace or work role.
• Access to Nationwide Occupational Health Consultants.
• Telephone consultations by OHA or OHP
• Teams/Zoom consultations
• Paper-base referrals writing to GP/Consultants for reports and providing advice to the employer.
• Home visits and Site visits by OH nurses or doctors.
• HR portal so all referrals can be easily accessed and tracked, with appointments made within one week and reports provided to employee and client within 48 hours.
• International and Global consultations available through Zoom (some countries do not apply)
• Pay as you go option available.